Monday, January 02, 2006

Back in the Saddle

Without really intending to, I turned my Christmas vacation from work into a Christmas vacation from the blog. As this glorious vacation peters out (tee hee -- I said "peters"), I thought I would wish you all a happy new year. I hope the last couple of weeks have been quite pleasant for you despite not having the random ramblings of a dude with a 3-letter nickname to divert you.

I have all these grandiose ideas of things to write to kick off the new year, from a highlight reel of 2005 to a by the numbers look at the past annum to a frank disclosure of the goals for the new year (assuming I can come up with some). But those things all seem like they'll take quite a bit of time AND effort, making them less than likely.

So instead, let me just wish you a happy new year for now. May 2006 bring you a full complement of things that don't suck.

No comments: